Hotel Le Terrage
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place, just a little far from everything. ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a room on the third floor and there was no elevator! Carrying backpacks up 3 floors is a big deal! The reception was mostly empty and they didn't speak anything but French. No view out of our room but a bunch of other windows ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ A decent choice if you're looking for something cheap and cheerless in a central location in Paris. Facilities very poor, toilet door wouldn't close, poor Wifi, uncomfortable bed, card machine didn't work so had to pay in cash, paper thin walls. Doubt you'll find anywhere cheaper in Paris in such a good location, does what it says on the tin, but don't expect anything except for the bare minimum. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Aled Wales