Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in a small single. This is a real hotel but they built an additional floor on top of the roof that acts as a hostel. Wi-Fi was pretty good in the common area but it barely reached the room. Shared bathroom was fine but there's no hot water. Great value for the money. ”
- 06 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I was very happy with the staff and their services! They were very friendly and helpful! They gave us helpful tips about places to visit and helped my friends and I arrange our travel transportation and activities. I felt we were well taken care of. They also partner with a local massage service for affordable massages ($35 per hour and up depending on the type of massage) ! Finally, they offer laundry service ($3 per kilo) so you don't have to pack so much clothes! ”
- 26 Nov 2015 Alice USA
- “ Quality room at an amazing price. Would recommend to anyone who is okay without air conditioning. Liberia is pretty hot! No a/c was the only downfall. ”
- 03 May 2015 Cristina
- “ The location was a great. The internet didn't work very well. The rooms could get rather stuffy, but the friendly staff was nice enough to provide an extra fan. ”
- 09 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA