Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is great, beaches are just across the main promenade street. Breakfast is also very good, fresh and rich. Unfortunately the room we were in was just plain terrible. I dont know how other rooms look like, but this one was on the ground floor, there was noise in the morning and even in the night. There was only a really dark window into the backyard alleyway, so you had to turn the lights on during the day. Room was very wet at all times so there was a huge amount of mosquitos. ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The family room was very dirty - the bathroom was dirty there was black dust over all in the room. The breakfast was simpel and half of it vas not there if you were not there at 8 a clock when it started. i had to clean the bathroom by myself - there was urinated on the bidet and dirt in the wash and on the floor. There were fild with amobes in the room-. One beed broke and the madrass was so thin that you could have been better on with lying on the floor. one of the beeds was unsecure so we . ”
- 21 Jul 2012 Hanne Og Birger
- “ Room was not anything we expected. it was lower level (very small and too warm and not pleasant or fine). Staff were great and very helpful, 10 points to them. ”
- 25 Jun 2012 Tanja