Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, If I return to Zurich this is where I will stay, and yes THEY HAVE A LIFT!!!! (that's an elevator for all you from the USA) ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hotel was in an excellent location, 5 minute walk to train station, near St. Peter's church and lots of shopping/restaurants! Staff was very friendly, let us pay half with Euro and half with Franc's since we had extra Euro and Switzerland was our last stop in Europe. Very clean, nice rooms! ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A friend and I stayed for 1 night in Zuerich, so we didn't expect too much. Zuerich is an expensive place, however, for 165 CHF I still expect a service-oriented staff. We had a problem with the blinds (we couldn't close them to shut out the street lights) but the man doing the night shift brushed us off with "I can't do anything right now. Maybe tomorrow or the day after." Yet, the woman of the morning shift gave us a discount on the breakfast when we told her what had happened. ”
- 19 Aug 2012 Eva
- “ a nice small hotel in a great location. staff were helpful. everything you expect from a hotel. i would stay here again. ”
- 01 Oct 2011 Nicole