Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ For 5 people traveling together this was a good place to stay, we had 2 good sized rooms. Location is very good. Friendly staff. We found a good cheap (35 Dkr per day) parking on a street close by, paking is a pain in Copenhagen. ”
- 28 December 2012 Theo Sweden
- “ Really nice place to stay - close to railway station and very clean. You can easily find a parking spot nearby (free on weekends) ”
- 17 August 2012 Anonymous Russia
- “ Hotel Loeven is located not far from the train station wich is good. Short walk in to the city center as well. Nice staff, they let us leave our luggage there after check out for a few hours wich was great! The room was clean and had it's own bath, linnen was included as well. All in all, Hotel Loeven is a good alternative hostel/cheap hotel in Copenhagen! ”
- 29 June 2012 Linnea