Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A central location for a good value. The room was big and clean. We were also able to check in before check in-time, which was a great with all our luggage. We would really recommend this hotel! ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Guro Norway
- “ Overall, Loeven was great! The rooms were a bit small and sparsely populated, but they fit our needs just fine (especially for the price in Copenhagen) and were kept exceptionally clean. The staff were very helpful, and the location was great (only about five minutes' walk from the central station). The bathroom was just one room with a relatively flat floor, so be careful showering! The wi-fi was a bit sketchy, and we found that Apple products from the US and Australia would not connect at all. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Chelsea USA
- “ Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hotel Loeven. The location was perfect for beginning our exploration of the city, the personnel were helpful and friendly, the room very large and clean, with lots of windows to let in the cool air. The bathroom was small, but there was plenty of hot water. I would recommend that if you stay there, ask for a room away from the street. Our room was great, but since we needed to keep the windows open at night, we heard every motorcycle, car, conversation. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Melissa USA
- “ Great place to stay! Our room was very big and we had very nice bathroom too. Girl at the reception was very nice and friendly and told us everything we needed to know. Unfortunately some guests in the hotel were untidy, they didn`t clean the guestkitchen after using it. And there was a notification on the wall about cleaning. But anyway, me and my two friends really liked the Lion Hotel ;) And very good location as well! ”
- 04 May 2014 Linda Finland