Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, nice people, not very expesive! ”
- 10 May 2014 Michal Poland
- “ This hotel is an excellent value for the money and is located right downtown. We almost didn't stay here because of a couple negative reviews, but we (my husband, 11-yr old son, and I) had a positive experience. The guy at the front desk spoke good English and was quite helpful in giving us advice on where to park our rental car (there are parking garages about a 5-7 min. walk away). There was some street noise at night but because it's on a side street so it wasn't that loud. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Karen USA
- “ Very simple hostel but it worked for what I needed. The people who work there were very friendly and the location couldn't be better! ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Beware: bed bugs! Luckily was only staying for 1night. The story: I went to bed around 11pm. woke up past midnight, my foot & arm really itchy. I turned on the light & saw a lively bloody bug crawling on the bed. Smash! 1min later I saw another one on my pillow... Had no idea what to do, the hotel was full & I did not trust where to sleep anymore. I checked the whole bed&room, found another one on the wall. Ended up lying on the bed light on & left super early. The guy downstairs didnt seem to ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous France