Hotel Marnix City Centre
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, very quiet, but bad beds, breaken shower, impossible to use television, need new paintings. Expensive in comparison with room quality. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Emmanuel France
- “ Bedbugs ruined the whole thing. When we told the staff about it, they refused to give us any discount, but they said they could get a lotion. We came back several hours later to pick up the lotion, but the hostile receptionist had heard of no such thing. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Kristian Norway
- “ Hi. i don\'t understand a this hotel. i just stayed one night. but there are good staffs n clean rooms i was happy in this a hotel. ”
- 23 Sep 2012 Jonghwan