Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hotel Meigetsu is a very nice place to stay at. The staff is very nice and helpful. You have tea and coffee for free wifi and internet access to. It is a small place which made us feel comfortable. The host knew us from the first day and was very friendly too. I highly recommend the place. The area around hotel Meigetsu is very safe. It is a bit loud, like every big city and they give out earplugs. We enjoyed our stay a lot. ”
- 06 May 2013 Silva Germany
- “ Hotel Meigetsu is cheap and decent for its price. It is a small hostel - two stories with clean bathrooms and room. The single room which I stayed in is very small and fitted only a single 3 ft bed, a small table and a place for one large luggage. There is a small TV with Japanese channel The location is ok (around 5-7 mins walk if you know the way) from JR/subway station. It is however quite far from the west part of the city where all the fun is (Harajuku, Shinjuku, Shibuya) ”
- 15 Nov 2012 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Whenever I need an inexpensive place to stay in Tokyo I stay at Hotel Meigetsu. Very welcoming of non-Japanese guests, reasonably close to downtown by rail and subway and relatively easy to find if you have good map reading skills. It's a bit Spartan but that no doubt helps to keep the price down. The important thing for the budget conscious traveler is that it has all you need to enjoy a good night's sleep and provides easy access to the internet and local TV. ”
- 13 Feb 2012 John