Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing location, everything else ok. Located a minute away from a subway station on the Midosuji line. There are also 2 convenience stores across the street. Staff were friendly but spoke very little English. All in all I think it's worth the price. ”
- 08 Feb 2016 Anonymous Thailand
- “ You're paying for what you get here. I love the fact that it's just a small room.. not a dorm. So we only need to share the facilities.. not the bedroom, which is nice. The bedroom has good air-conditioning. I slept on top of the bedsheets at zero degrees. Staff are helpful. Free coffee. Lots of brochures. Wii system. Kitchen. Japanese spa/onsen. 1 minute walk to the 2 train stationstation. Decent looking female asian patrons, not just gaijin. Easier to understand the system than other hostels. ”
- 18 Jan 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ A very simple hotel built in the heart of Shin-Imamiya. Very simple hotel, has a very quaint early 2000s vibes to it. Location wise, it's really easy if you're familiar with Japan's public transport, but it's quite a distance from Osaka's main central station. Staff too, are really friendly. The cleanliness however, can be improved. But of course, this is because it's a cheap to-go hotel. Most of the guest are people from their own country who's just staying one night. Facilities wise ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Kevin Singapore
- “ Not a terribly enjoyable stay. The Hotel is located in a rather dirty neighborhood with no notable landmarks nearby. The room I stayed in always had a disgusting smell in it that gave me an instant headache. The bathroom (1 per floor) is cramped and dirty, and for some reason shared by both genders. There were only 2 toilets (1 western, 1 japanese) and 1 urinal in the bathroom which didn't seem like enough for a floor with almost 10 rooms. If you're desperate or not staying long, go elsewhere. ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Sean USA
- “ This was a friendly clean and functional hostel, the bath was great and made it more than worth the cost ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia