Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ best place I stay in Japan, extremly friendly staff, free bike even after checkout, hot bath.. definitelly stay here if have a chance! ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Wow! I just love this place. It's got everything: neat rooms, small but comfortable, bath, showers, heaters, fast internet. Owners are super-friendly. Location is good, lots of places to eat, metro is just 2 mins away. And importantly, it's one of those few places that are available for women. I highly recommend it. The only thing is that you have to go down to the first floor to take a shower but that's easily manageable. ”
- 08 Mar 2013 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ The staff was super nice and helpful. Also, they offer all kinds of extras to make your stay most convenient. You can get hair dryers, towels, even bikes, chargers and a whole list of other stuff for free or a very small charge. ”
- 20 Feb 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ It is a good hostel, but I have been to much better ones and cheaper as well. There is nothing that sets it apart from an average place to stay. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ Great staff! Went out of their way to help us with making phone calls and getting around Osaka! It does help to know some Japanese, but the staff can speak and understand enough English to help you. If I were to return to Osaka, I'd definitely consider coming back here again. Only factor would be the location, which is a little far away from downtown, but Hotel Mikado is very close to multiple train lines. ”
- 17 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA