Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good people and breakfast. Exellent location. The radiator and the didn´t work. This is very important in a cold and wet city like Brussels. Wifi was dead either! ”
- 31 Jan 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Nice, simple and clean hotel. small lift provided. But DO NOT STAY HERE DURING WINTER! the heater was not working properly. We complained (and so did other guests)..but nothing changed. We were cold and frozen like ice cube!!But if spring/summer/autumn, this I recommend to stay. Because the hotel location is good. Just 5 minutes walk to the famous Mannekin Pis and Grand Place. Tram station located infront of the hotel and so many restaurants (halal restaurants included) are near! ”
- 26 Jan 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The location was great, but it was really cold in the hostel and in our room. We asked the staff about our broken radiator, but no one came to check it. I wouldn't recommend to stay in this hotel while it's freezing outside. Even with an extra blanket it was cold at night. The breakfast is included in the price and was OK. ”
- 19 Jan 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ The location was excellent, we had a two bed room and the only bad thing was that the bathroom smelled bad for some reason. We stayed only one night so it wasn't a problem, there's no curtains for the shower but they aren't needed anyway. Good if you wanna stay in the center without spending much money. ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Hossam Canada