Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hotel is has been one of the worst experiences . Is really ugly , dark , but the worst is the service . You never will receive any kind of help, The name " Moderno" is totally wrong In fact is really old and the entrance is really bad. definitely i would not recommend. ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Monica Colombia
- “ Hotel Moderno is a great place to stay in Venice. The room was small but workable and had a window to the main road that was fun to lookout. The way in is small, the front door is squished between two buildings and the stairs is a bit small... which was a slight issue as we navigated up the first time with our luggage but as we went in and out we found the ambiance this created was superb. Very Venice. The pizza place downstairs is excellent. Staff is in another hotel which was all good. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Hotel is in great location, close to the train station, but no elevator and climb several floors carrying bags, it becomes tiring. Has no additional service beyond the bed in the bedroom, however very clean. Bad to stay more than one night. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Jose Brazil
- “ This is a CHEAP hotel. That being said - it's completely fine if that's what you're looking for. It's a tiny bit more expensive than what I would expect for a very basic room, but it had all we needed for a two nighter in Venice. It was clean, quiet, had A.C. and a shower + toilet. If a place to crash at the end of the day is what you're looking for - you could definitely be satisfied with this one. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Amir Israel