Hotel Mons am Goetheplatz
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice and Clean ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Te Yun Taiwan
- “ This place was ok. The room was white and the sheets clean but the carpet dirty. No air conditioning, shared bathroom, water sprays out of shower onto floor. Do give new floor towels daily. Nice busy street view and close to city centre. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I had some concerns while I stayed there. Most importantly, I did not see a smoke detector in my room. This room shared a bathroom but the bathroom was so tiny. The shower didn't give you enough room to turn around. It was across the street from a subway station so it was easy to get places. And to add to the weirdness, the tv turned itself on during the night both nights. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Laura USA
- “ was not expecting communal bathrooms, otherwise nice place ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Dan USA
- “ We stayed in two rooms while we were here both rooms were nice but had poor wifi reception. The second room had a private shower which was a must in this place. The shared bathrooms were constantly dirty with water all over the floor. With only two showers for an entire hotel floor there was a long wait to try and use the showers. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Peter USA