Hotel Motel Le Chateauguay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The breakfast we had was the worst we had on our Trip through Canada. Everything was wrapped in plastic or made of it or out of styrofoam. Especially coffee from a styrofoam cup is something you should not try. The location is inbetween two highways and very Moody! Bicycle for a ride to quebec or wifi cost extra, what I did not expect from what I had found on the Website. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Hermann Germany
- “ Loved it, thought it was a bit quiet for a group of young people who were on vacation! But thats ok we made our own fun.Busses were few and far between, Taxi's were very expensive 50 bucks to and from Joviette ( wasn't that far away) Hostel should think about offering a shuttle service to and from ski hill, save on parking etc,as well as a shuttle service for night life . It would give employment to someone! That would be amazing service to provide.Keep it cheap so people would use the shuttle ”
- 19 Mar 2015 Paula Canada
- “ very helpful staff even put together a day trip to the city for us. ”
- 05 Aug 2014 graham England