Hotel Mother Tree
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Minutes away from shops/restaurants and chinese fishing net, this hostel is a really clean and well maintained place. Highly recommended- ”
- 13 Feb 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Good Karma Inn is the second Hotel (first: Mother Tree Inn). Pickup Service from the airport, which is about 1hr away, so a taxi would be expensive. The room is the best I have ever seen in India, great, clean and very comfy bed, extremly clean bathroom plus towels and soap offered. Aircon plus ventilator in the room. The house seems like it is completely new build, very modern and clean. The staff is very friendly and nice, as soon as I got there, I was invited to a local special lunch because of the Hind ”
- 11 Sep 2011 Thomas Austria
- “ Simple but good, clean and with character. The staff were extremely helpful and kind. Thanks guys! :-) ”
- 13 Apr 2011 Anonymous England