Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ dirty sheet's and bathroom. cold as well. Paid 60 euro for one night and expected at least to have a clean room, unfortunately it wasn't. Wont be coming back. ”
- 29 Nov 2013 Silvia Norway
- “ My room was quiet, comfortable and clean. The receptionist guy was so kind and friendly. I've had a single room, it included a comfortable bed, desk with chair, a hairdrier, a radio and a TV - and a bathroom. Someone mentioned that the rooms are really small - they are, but mine had everything to make me comfortable. They offer breakfast with the room, but i like to get up late so didnt try - on the other hand i really liked the all day free coffee option. Only negative is the poor wifi signal. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ clean, free coffee, excellent location ”
- 19 May 2013 Arsen Serbia
- “ I plan on coming back to Utrecht soon, and when I do I'll probably stay at Hotel Oosprongpark again. The room was tiny (which was fine for me) and clean. The bed was SO comfortable - definitely the highlight of my stay there. The location is great - an easy ten-minute walk down a main road to the city center, but just off that main road so it's nice and quiet, even on Queen's night. A little bit of mildew in the shower, but nothing too terrible. A solid step up from a hostel. Great value. ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Heather Ireland