Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good position, near Central Station and metro, Delirium Pub and Grand Place. Rooms are decent and clean, staff kind and polite. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ We are a couple of 30 and 27 years old, Italian and Hungarian. The hotel is right in the center of Bruxelles, in the pedestrian area, close to the main square and to the metro stops. The room was comfortable and with a nice view. Very good price. Perfect also for short stays. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Camillo Italy
- “ Everything fine. The location is as central as a hotel can be, with the downside that it is quite noisy at night. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Raphael Germany
- “ the hotel is situated near the main places of the city that I wanted to visit,that' s why I like this hotel ”
- 27 Jul 2013 LYAZAT Kazakhstan