Hotel Parthenon City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A great place near the beach and not too far from Old Town. Very clean , with swimming pool. Staff are absolutely fantastic, very helpful and going the extra mile. Only disadvantage is it can be a bit noisy in the summer when it's busy with people coming and going throughout the night. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Susanne Australia
- “ The staff and atmosphere were really decent and I very much enjoyed staying at the hotel. The only negative observation was the shutting door noise (in order to close the door one had to shut it quite hard which resulted in a loud sound. During the night when many guests were coming in and out, it was actually quite disturbing) ”
- 05 Jul 2013 jacek Poland
- “ Hotel Parthenon has great customer service and is centrally located in the a loud, club-centric part of town. Those are the pluses. The minuses include: expensive, loud, fees for everything (internet and A/C), bad showers, and a clientele that ranges from loud, oblivious tourists to loud university students that give the hotel a dorm-like feel. Would not stay again or recommend to any friends. ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice hotel. Not really close to old town but close to the beach and to nightlife ”
- 06 Jun 2013 Anonymous Brazil