Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I didn't go . No place in airplane or boats ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Anonymous Venezuela
- “ Michael, it's Irish owner, is the the only reason you will want to stay here. Unfortunatelly, Hotel Patrick is very far from Isla Margarita's main cities and JuanGriego is by far, not one of the great beaches in the island. There are very few facilites, it's a hostel and not a hotel. Surroundings are strange and poor, you won't find good places to eat and transportation is complicated. However, Michael is quite a character and takes cares of you as if you were his children. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Michael and his wife Odalis are truly the best hotel owners I have come across. They have established a hotel where you feel at home. Never have I had the experience of feeling part of a family while staying at a hotel, which is exactly what I felt at Patrick's. Aside from the friendly owners, Patrick's provides a great location to explore Margarita's northern beaches. Also Juan Griego is a lot less expensive than the neighboring Playa Agua and is a laid back town with beautiful sunsets ”
- 13 Aug 2012 Gabriel
- “ El hotel no respeta los precios indicados en bolivares en la pagina al momento de hacer la reserva, induce a realizar la misma y al momento de confirmar avisan que solo toman al cambio del mercado negro lo cual el precio en bolivares asciende a casi el doble de lo publicado como el costo real de las habitaciones. ”
- 08 Aug 2011 Maximiliano