Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Decent hotel, nothing fancy. Basic rooms with hot water, A/C, and WiFi. Staff was helpful and helped me book my trains for a low fee. I arrive back in Delhi early in the morning and don't fly out until late at night. They are letting me drop my pack off for the day without having a room that day for no charge. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ well i did not tried other places in the main bazar (if u can dont stay in the region) but considering everything is a ok place.nothing special. i stayed 4 days and was too much. linens and pillow are the usual dirty that u should get used if are traveling cheap in india (i recommend a sleeping bag or some other barrier). the owner and what i think is his son can be kind enough. other workers of the hotel barely speaks english (just arrived from sri lanka). bathroom was in good condition. although i arrived ”
- 23 Jan 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ A very positive experience. The staff were very helpful and the room was nice and clean. Hot shower was a treat. ”
- 10 Jan 2012 Anonymous