Hotel Pearl Mumbai
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel staff and hotel itself were fine, but there is nothing in the area for a traveler to do without taking a train. All other people staying at the hostel were Indian men seeming to be on business so no opportunity for a person traveling alone to meet someone, and, as a woman traveling alone, it was not comfortable. There was no hot water even though it was advertised. The hotel itself is very dark. The staff went out of their way to help with transportation--nice. ”
- 21 Nov 2012 Marilyln USA
- “ We had a very nice time!. Staff is very friendly. ”
- 04 Nov 2012 Pieterdina Netherlands
- “ Very friendly place to stay. The hostel is not in the center of town, but the train station is a short walk from the Hostel so it is very easy to get there. The staff are extremely helpful and even offered to walk us to the station and help get our ticket. The rooms are clean and there is good wifi and a computer that can be used for free. ”
- 15 Apr 2012 Joanna England