Hotel Playa Veracruz
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We booked a double room arrived to find two double beds. En suite. This place is located directly over the road from the shore. You see the ships roll buy out the front. We walked everywhere and found great places to eat and some shopping for stiff. I would stay there again if I was going to veracruz. ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Robyn Australia
- “ Very very bad service from the begining, gave us a room with AC, then when we told them it was not working. They were asking if we had paid for it or no, and had us to check our booking online, wich seems like they didn't have a clue about what bookings they were dealing with. Turned out we didn't booked it, so they took it back and replaced it with a poor fan in our room. It was not that it was a problem, but the way they handled it was were unprofessional and bad service. ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Sue Tong Norway
- “ This is an excellent choice. Great hotel with clean rooms, friendly helpful staff and lots of extras. It is a little far from the centro - not out of waking distance, but you probably won't walk back to the hotel to freshen up and then walk back to the center to continue the night. There are some restaurants in the area, but alot more in the centro. Still, I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 07 Nov 2011 Anonymous