Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was very impressed by my stay in the hotel. First of all, I liked the location ( it is situated 20 meters away from the main Cathedral of Antwerp. I enjoyed looking at it trough my window. the rooms are very clean and I liked very much the stile of the decorations. Breakfast was really very tasty and served in a very pretty hall with a fire ”
- 07 May 2014 Mariya Russia
- “ Positive: * Top Location in the middle of Antwerp! * Friendly Staff * 24h Reception Negative: * Plastic shower booth in Room * Breakfast a bit sparse ( Coffee was cold) ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Gilles Luxembourg
- “ very good location : n front of the Cathedral, a marvellous view in the morning. On the other hand, this means also very near all the pubs and bars with drunk people shouting all night long. Don't go ther if you look for quietness. very nice if you want to be a the heart of the city. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Valerie France