Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room, the cleanliness and staff were very good, the only problem is the noise from people in the street and from the cathedral in front of the hotel. I couldn´t sleep at all. And I really feel the hotel is haunted. ”
- 06 Nov 2014 RAFAEL Brazil
- “ Is a family business well located, secure and clean. It has everything you need to stay in a comfortable place in Europe. I went to tomorrowland at Boom city and actually it is not far away by tram or bus. I definitely will go back there if I plan to. Nice Place and the staff is a young married couple are very nice and hospitable! ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ I was very impressed by my stay in the hotel. First of all, I liked the location ( it is situated 20 meters away from the main Cathedral of Antwerp. I enjoyed looking at it trough my window. the rooms are very clean and I liked very much the stile of the decorations. Breakfast was really very tasty and served in a very pretty hall with a fire ”
- 07 May 2014 Mariya Russia