Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Positive: * Top Location in the middle of Antwerp! * Friendly Staff * 24h Reception Negative: * Plastic shower booth in Room * Breakfast a bit sparse ( Coffee was cold) ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Gilles Luxembourg
- “ very good location : n front of the Cathedral, a marvellous view in the morning. On the other hand, this means also very near all the pubs and bars with drunk people shouting all night long. Don't go ther if you look for quietness. very nice if you want to be a the heart of the city. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Valerie France
- “ So far my favorite place I've stayed at on my trip. The staff were all really nice. The view from our room was spectacular, out our window we could see the cathedral and a little pedestrian street below. I would recommend this hotel to anybody passing through Antwerp. Beautiful city and a beautiful establishment. Oh and the breakfast was good too! ”
- 19 May 2013 Peter Canada