Hotel Queen Anne
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great place to stay, right in the heart of brussels ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Peter New Zealand
- “ There was no first aid-kit available neither in the rooms nor in the reception. The shower had a lot of pressure (in a way that could ache the body) and it was not possible to change it. Good and comfy bed though. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ The hotel was quite good. The location is very good (15min to centre of Brussels by foot). The room are very comfy and the beds are very nice. The only point: there is no free internet in the rooms but they have 2 laptops with internet at the reception that can be used. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous France
- “ The internett is not included into price. You need to pay 5eur. For each day Which is nonsence cos' it can't cost them that much everyday. Location is very good. While you leave your room for a walk, they nt you to leave the key to the hotel and this policy made me uncomfortable and not very safe. İ was there in thewinter timeso i can sayit was warm inside the room although i needed to turn up to the heaterlittle bit more. Considering the price i paid i can say it wasn'ta bad deal. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Pelin Turkey