Hotel Queen Anne
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good hotel for this price! ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Jonna Finland
- “ As others have said, it is more like a hotel than a hostel. I enjoyed my stay at the Queen Anne. The location was about a 10 minute walk to the city center which was perfect. It was quiet and clean. Only thing that kind of sucks is having to pay for wifi in your room, especially cause the computers available for public usage were pretty slow. I didn't try the brunch cause waffles in the city were worth it. Queen Anne is only like a 5-10 minute walk to tons of great restaurants. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Connor USA
- “ Really nice place, it would be perfect if the wifi was for free. ”
- 15 Jan 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ great place to stay, right in the heart of brussels ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Peter New Zealand
- “ There was no first aid-kit available neither in the rooms nor in the reception. The shower had a lot of pressure (in a way that could ache the body) and it was not possible to change it. Good and comfy bed though. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous Portugal