Hotel Queen Anne
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great place to stay, right in the heart of brussels ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Peter New Zealand
- “ There was no first aid-kit available neither in the rooms nor in the reception. The shower had a lot of pressure (in a way that could ache the body) and it was not possible to change it. Good and comfy bed though. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ The hotel was quite good. The location is very good (15min to centre of Brussels by foot). The room are very comfy and the beds are very nice. The only point: there is no free internet in the rooms but they have 2 laptops with internet at the reception that can be used. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous France