Hotel Queen Anne
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Relatively comfortable room for two. Good location, easy to walk around central Brussels from the hotel. A small fridge would be useful in the rooms though and the room was very small. Staff at the front desk were helpful. ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Stephanie New Zealand
- “ overall a pleasant experience there~except that the road is too busy and making my room(on 1/F) noisy~ ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ A basic hotel but nice and clean. Good location close to all the sites and the train stations. Only issue was there was no free wifi in the rooms. ”
- 14 May 2015 Lauren Australia
- “ The staff were incredibly nice, very accomodating and pleasant! The room was comfortable and it was great having fresh towels and linen! ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Kelsey Canada
- “ Very good hotel for this price! ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Jonna Finland