Hotel Queen Anne
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hotel was quite good. The location is very good (15min to centre of Brussels by foot). The room are very comfy and the beds are very nice. The only point: there is no free internet in the rooms but they have 2 laptops with internet at the reception that can be used. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous France
- “ The internett is not included into price. You need to pay 5eur. For each day Which is nonsence cos' it can't cost them that much everyday. Location is very good. While you leave your room for a walk, they nt you to leave the key to the hotel and this policy made me uncomfortable and not very safe. İ was there in thewinter timeso i can sayit was warm inside the room although i needed to turn up to the heaterlittle bit more. Considering the price i paid i can say it wasn'ta bad deal. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Pelin Turkey
- “ just 10 minutes walk from grand place!! really awesome place even though I had some problems with doorlock~ however, it's good place to stay overall ”
- 19 Oct 2013 SHINHYUN South Korea
- “ I checked out at 9.30 pm Tuesday night and was still charged 79 euros dfor that night despite the fact that I did not stat as I was checking out. "we have a canacllation policy you know, you can not move check out at such short notice and not be ecpected to be peanilised" Some of the staff were more approachable than others. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Eoin Ireland
- “ Really good place to stay for some nights. One thing, The hotel should offer Internet access in rooms and not just at the lobby. Good location, 15 mns away from Grote Markt and turism activities. Beds are really really confortable!!!! And you sleep like a baby. Toilets are clean. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Mariana Mexico
- “ I've had a single room which was small and clean, it had a comfortable bed and a "surprise" balcony over Brussel's rooftops. I had to pay for the wifi (10euros for my 3 days stay) but there is free access to PCs with net in the hall. The only negative is that the door doesn't block any sound. With people talking outside the door, and the elevator's weird "clack" noises i had to use earplugs. The hotel is close to the North train station, metro and a shopping centre with supermarket (5-10mins) ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hungary