Hotel Queen Anne
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ overall a pleasant experience there~except that the road is too busy and making my room(on 1/F) noisy~ ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ A basic hotel but nice and clean. Good location close to all the sites and the train stations. Only issue was there was no free wifi in the rooms. ”
- 14 May 2015 Lauren Australia
- “ The staff were incredibly nice, very accomodating and pleasant! The room was comfortable and it was great having fresh towels and linen! ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Kelsey Canada
- “ Very good hotel for this price! ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Jonna Finland
- “ As others have said, it is more like a hotel than a hostel. I enjoyed my stay at the Queen Anne. The location was about a 10 minute walk to the city center which was perfect. It was quiet and clean. Only thing that kind of sucks is having to pay for wifi in your room, especially cause the computers available for public usage were pretty slow. I didn't try the brunch cause waffles in the city were worth it. Queen Anne is only like a 5-10 minute walk to tons of great restaurants. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Connor USA
- “ Really nice place, it would be perfect if the wifi was for free. ”
- 15 Jan 2015 Anonymous Mexico