Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You need some time to find the place, it's near the police office. So if you get off the ferry, it takes you like 15 minites walk there. However the room is very nice, have televison, hairdrier, fridge, a big balcony and everything. It's very enjoyable during the night while relaxing in an armchair out on the balcony chatting with your friends. Naxos is not a big island, houses are close to each other, people there are very kind. I love the island. It is much better than Santorini. ”
- 15 Aug 2009 c97e59309e8971e4ef732b716c12791635d0b237adf2432610
- “ Hotel Rea is exactly what you pay for. It's a good price and a good location but pretty run down. Although it's clean - everything (including the pillows) just seemed really old and needing replacement. ”
- 04 Jul 2009 af9447113e87244fdd27c470808e1d529259a124f1ab4a5c0d
- “ Good hotel, but everyone should be warned there is a 20% surcharge for staying just one night that is not included in the rate published on this website. If you're there for more time, it's a great deal, but do not use it for island hopping. ”
- 28 Jun 2009 463c34772d5857e8cbb09f49170c7cca6b0de1eaf9d403dabd