Hotel Residencial Cibeles
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice location, near to Mac Donald's and others cheap places to eat. The service was very good and the facilities were always cleans, I don't have any complain about the Hotel it was an excellent choice. ”
- 15 Jan 2015 Fabian Costa Rica
- “ clean but a bit on the sketchy side. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 James USA
- “ My room was clean, flat LCD TV, huge bed, hot water in the shower and in the sink. The location is really nice, just one block from an ATM, Cinta Costeira and about 15-20 min walking to Panamá Viejo. Also close to a hospital and public transportation. The single disadvantage is that they have no breakfast in the morning. Although that, you can get it a neighbor hotel for $5. Check the transportation service as soon as you get to the airport calling from one of the tourist information kiosks. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil