Hotel Residencial Cibeles
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My room was clean, flat LCD TV, huge bed, hot water in the shower and in the sink. The location is really nice, just one block from an ATM, Cinta Costeira and about 15-20 min walking to Panamá Viejo. Also close to a hospital and public transportation. The single disadvantage is that they have no breakfast in the morning. Although that, you can get it a neighbor hotel for $5. Check the transportation service as soon as you get to the airport calling from one of the tourist information kiosks. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Book early to save - I had a (normally) $45 room for $27. Taxi to airport from here is $25. Not a very niteresting area to walk around, but well placed for city centre. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Louise England
- “ I stayed for three nights. The free airport-pickup from is very good and fast -by taxi it would be round about 25 Dollar. The transfer to the airport could be arranged by the hotel for 20$. Unfortanutelly the hotel does not have any city maps or information about what possibly to do or where to go. It is hard to communicate if you speak spanish not very well. No english conversation is possible. But the cleaning staff is very helpfull and they try the best to help you if you ask.no help at recei ”
- 30 Sep 2012 Christian
- “ This is a very comfortable hotel/hostel with good Wi-fi, Cable, air conditionings and hot water. Very good value for the money. Staff very helpful and pleasant. I've been here a week and will probably stay a while longer. ”
- 01 Mar 2012 Valeria
- “ We enjoyed our stay at hotel Cibeles. Well worth the money!! Good central location, friendly staff, secure, and tidy w/ hot water. As an added bonus they pick you up w/ a free shuttle from the airport!! Can't beat that!! Will definitely stay there again on my next trip into Panama before heading to other areas!! :)) ”
- 07 Jan 2012 Cynthia