Hotel Residencial Cibeles
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ While I would never complain when paying $30/night about the standard of the room, air con sounding like a freigh tran, stinking sink and terrible pillows.... What I did find awful about my stay here was the consistent and extremely loud banging of building work going on inside during the day. Also kept awake all night to the sound of someone next door getting not one, but two hookers in a row between 02:00 and 05:00 and having to listen to the whole process as the walls were paper thin. Yuck!!! ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Funky but the staff was very nice and helpful ”
- 17 Feb 2015 Karla USA
- “ Clean rooms with excellent beds, A/C and cable tv was a bonus. two double beds per room as well ”
- 27 Jan 2015 Toby England
- “ Nice location, near to Mac Donald's and others cheap places to eat. The service was very good and the facilities were always cleans, I don't have any complain about the Hotel it was an excellent choice. ”
- 15 Jan 2015 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ clean but a bit on the sketchy side. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 James USA