Hotel Riad Idrissi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a unique opportunity to live in the local, not touristy part of, the medina - and quite easy to find. In the morning, you meet young kids going to school, and the place is a traditional and very beautifully decorated house. You check in while drinking tea, and you can come and go as you please. My room, though, was placed 'at the bottom' and there was only linnen, så I felt cold at night. The drain smelled a bit. But there was always hot water, and with a sleeping bag, it would be fine :) ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Dirty: bed linen, sink, bath area, plates and dishes. Cooking miserable. Noisy extremely. ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ AMAZING PLACE!! We felt really sorry for staying there just one night. It is an oasis in the middle of the medina. Quiet, very quiet, that was just what we needed when we got there (more like a hotel than a hostel). The most beautiful, clean and comfortable place we have stayed in. Wonderful breakfast included and terrific wiew from the terrace. ”
- 17 May 2013 Anonymous Spain