Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Any questions we had they were able to answer and also offer suggestions to us. ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Was clean and private with a great balcony. The guy working the desk was very friendly and spoke great english. Close to subway ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Rena and Darren Canada
- “ This hostel is really good. Location is almost in the center but I think you can not walk. Staff are so helpful. Please ask the place of brunch and cafe. The best part is rooms are perfect. Really really perfect. We traveled a lot but we can not find another room bed restroom like that. If you want to be comfortable and also spend less money you should rest in here. Have fun ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Hazal Turkey
- “ Good place to stay. Nice bedroom with small flat screen on the wall. A bit of a hike to the center of town, but doable. No problem with the place rather more with the city. Would not recommend traveling to Milan, not worth it. ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at Rossovino. It was so very clean and pleasant, the garden terrace was really nice. There also is a large grocery store around the corner for cooking at the hotel, very practical. Close to trams and buses. A nice surprise of a hotel! ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Alix Canada