Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a cheap place to stay and a decent value. Some outlets didn't work and lightbulbs were missing. Not super clean. The daytime staff was much more knowledgeable and helpful. Would stay again because it's cheap and close, not because it's luxurious. There is only one parking spot to reserve, otherwise you have to pay for street parking. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Gregory USA
- “ Rooms were nice and clean. Staff will help you out if you ask. ”
- 21 May 2013 Grace USA
- “ No complaints. It was a good location, clean, staff was friendly. It was nice to have our own room and bathroom and shower in room. The place was quiet. No complimentary breakfast but it was pretty cheap. Good deal for the money I'd go there again. ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The rooms are a bit small but overall it was an okay 3 star hotel ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous South Africa
- “ I stayed for four days and I was very content. Location perfect - a calm street but close to the centre. Pleasant staff. Cleanness and services without problems. Very good price. Absolutely worth for the money. I can fully recomend. David ”
- 17 Jan 2013 david