Hotel Saint Christophe
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would say, I will stay in this hostel for the third time if I go to Lourdes :) note: we are backpackers (religious trip) + The Staff is really helpful and very friendly. + even though it locates in the higher ground on the way to the castle. in my opinion St Christophe Hostel locates in a pleasant, calm, and convenient location it is really near to the Sanctuary, lot of restaurants and souvernir shops. + it offers great money value with pleasant bedroom and facilities ”
- 28 Sep 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ It's very well located... just hundred metres from the main steet that goes to the Grotte... It's an old building but very nice... Staff is very helpful and nice... Not outstanding but recommendable... ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Corina Susana Mexico
- “ The hostel should increase the availability of power plug points to charge devices. One is not enough for three people sharing a room. Nowadays people carry not just handphones but digital cameras and these gadgets need recharging. ”
- 03 Oct 2012 Emily