Hotel Saint Christophe
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of the Hotel is really good, the staff is very very friendly and helpfull. But the room was quite wet (located on the basement) and not super clean, some insects might occur: ants, spiders but nothing dangerous. I would recommend for one or two nights stay. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Hungary
- “ The location is very close to the city center and is within walking distance of the rail station as well as all the main sights to see and local restaurants/stores. The customer service was excellent. The room was basic, but adequate for a few nights. The main room space was fine, however the bathroom needs updating (very small and shower water runs everywhere). ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We canceled our reservation after seeing the room. The manager took us up 3 fghts of stairs (?) to show us the room, and when he pulled the door shut, the door knob fell off. He made no comment regarding repairing the knob or giving us a different room. He seemed poliet but not very good at his job and the hostel did not look at all like the photos. ”
- 07 May 2014 Anonymous USA