Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Reception wasn't open when we arrived, even though it should have been. I booked a twin room, but they had only doubles available (never received an email about the change). HOWEVER, the man on reception was very helpful and organised a twin room at a hotel over the road for our second night and paid the difference in cost - was very impressed with this!!! ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Building itself was a bit shabby, seemed like the whole place was shapshifted to be a hotel. Got to meet the owner who was incedibly nice and had great recommendations. Location is pretty good too. ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place but quite old looking. Staff was friendly and helpful even when we arrived after their closing hours. ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Anonymous Finland
- “ This place is by no means the Ritz-Carlton, so as long as you go in without the expectation of any frills you will be satisfied. One thing that I feel should be emphasized is the lack of an elevator. So if you have a lot of luggage that you need to use immediately and you get one of the upper floors, well, good luck. On the other hand, if you don't need to use the things in your suitcases, they allow you to store them in their office. They have wifi but be sure to pronounce it "weefee". ”
- 28 Sep 2012 Seth