Hotel Sun Plaza
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Those vending shower were in poor condition, They ate my money quite a lot but that the price you had to paid when you stayed in cheap Hotel. Good thing is that Hotel is located near many train station. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ The location almost next door to a train station exit is a plus, however other than that it is a bit of a seedy area populated by a lot of homeless people. The hotel itself is adequate when you take the price into consideration but the shared facilities are not fantastic and the rooms are tiny. Very dirty in comparison to every other hotel or hostel I stayed at in Japan and only a few staff on hand. Also we payed for a room which was advertised as having 2 beds but we received 2 seperate rooms. ”
- 31 Mar 2013 vasilios
- “ we stayed there just for one night because it was the cheapest we could find in osaka. You have to pay to use the shower (100 yen for 5 minutes). no beds, just tatamis, very hard pillows. there was a sink in the room that was dirty. the building looks creepy, the staff as well. they dont speak english at all, at least we could leave our bags after check-out at 9 am. it s located right next to a metro station, which is good and walking distance to osaka tower. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Anonymous Argentina