Hotel Sun Plaza
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I appreciate that the staff stayed open beyond midnight to receive us - we had been sent in the wrong direction by JR staff and so were about 10 minutes beyond midnight. The facilities were poor. I knew there were coin operated showers, but not just one per floor. We would have been late checking out if we waited, so we showered at Kansai airport in much more pleasant surroundings. We were asked not to eat in reception but they sell food and have a microwave there... It is close to station. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Ian Australia
- “ good room, more than expexted for the price. Just 10meters away from shinimamiya station, where trains to everywhere depart ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Those vending shower were in poor condition, They ate my money quite a lot but that the price you had to paid when you stayed in cheap Hotel. Good thing is that Hotel is located near many train station. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Anonymous Thailand