Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The people working there were very accommodating and friendly, and the prices were fantastic. All I wanted was a place to stay for the night, and I got that and more; a television, roomy closet, and wonderful AC to boot. The 9th floor is a women's only floor and the people here definitely take that seriously. Everyone looks out for each other, and it feels pretty safe. The front desk is manned 24 hours a day, so the entrance is always watched. There was a musky smell, but that's my only issue. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Francesca USA
- “ It is a bit of a hole in the wall, with just a blanket on the floor in a closet sized room, but it's cheap and near the temple and castle and subway so you can't complain. Also has little spa room which was a nice touch, though a little dirty. ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Really good place to stay, near to the train station and popular spots like DenDen Town and Amerika -Mura not to far (you can even walk there) I love the staff!!!!! So nice people :) Hostel clean, no kitchen but microwave, and only two showers. But they got an onsen!!! They also provide free towels, shampoo and bath clothing. Really liked it, in my opinion better then the neighbours (staying in one of them right now, nearly same price but less service. Best was the staff !!!! ”
- 10 May 2013 Johnny Germany
- “ Next to Metro Station and good value for money. We stayed in a Japanese room for 2 person. Room size is average. Visits to tourist attractions spots is quite convenient. ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Anonymous Malaysia