Hotel The Spot
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hotel was excellent.From the airport pickup at 2.40am, warm and friendly to the wearied traveller and that was just the begining.The manager Pulkit, who is fluent in English was friendly, professional and helpful with all things.There is an excellent tour desk within the hotel and the tours are at great value. The location is good, the rooms are very comfortable and the service is 5*. Highly reccomended! ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous England
- “ great location, close to delhi station and the bazaar, a little noisy at night but this is india, the best thing was Pulkit, so honest and helpful, he booked my train tickets in advance and each one so far has been perfect. best value for money in delhi I think ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous England
- “ By far the best service. No other hotel helped me book train tickets and plane tickets. I was in a bind in another state and the manager was willing to help me book tickets (I called him on his cell phone, he was so helpful). The workers there are friendly as well and the rooms were relatively clean. Sheets could be bleached more. Overall, I enjoyed my stay there the most due to the service. ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA