Hotel The Spot
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hotel for the price. I did not fine staff to be overly pushy, owner/manager and his young son were nice:) overall great for the price and location ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very good experience to stay in old Delhi near the railwaystationes. The staff was very helpfull when I was in troubles at the middle of the night. Excellent pick up service, working helpdesk, wifi. Good value for money. Anne, oct.2013, Finland ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ I defenitely will stay there again ! ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Cecilia USA
- “ Definitely will be the choice for our next time in Delhi. The rooms are super clean, it's decorated nicely, the staffs and the owner's son is very friendly and helpful. They also helped us hiring a car for 1 day and 1trip to airport, the price is fair, saving us from endless haggling with rickshaw drivers. Great breakfast (included). Supermarket is just 2 mins by walk. Highly recommended!!!! ”
- 14 Apr 2013 Anonymous France
- “ the place was better than i expected due to several comments i have previously read , the service, the staff were very nice and helpful. if you are trying to find a place for resting after a long day, this is the right place where the prices are very accesible and the facilities are good for the price. i am not saying that is a world class resort but to me was pretty ok. although do not dare to ask for some traveling information because then you will be dissapointed for the prices i mean. ”
- 13 Feb 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ great location like other pahadganj hotels... got special treatment here may be bcos i was with my mom, and they shifted the room from the noisy room near the reception...the mngr was friendly...the only problem i had in the hotel was the stink in the room- they have a huge vent opening up out of all bathrooms, and that vent pipe opens in the centre of the building, which spreads the stink in ur room... ”
- 06 Dec 2012 Anonymous India