Hotel Victoria Lyon Perrache Confluence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in a room of adequate size with an extremely small bathroom. Both room and bathroom were very clean which was nice. The staff were very helpful and gave me good indications on what to visit and how to get to the main sights using public transport. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Inigo Spain
- “ Location seemed a little shady and the breakfast that we bought there was quite poor. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ My friend and I had a great stay here! The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. They gave us a lot of advice on things to do and see in Lyon. The beds were comfortable and everything was clean. My only complaint is the location is very close to the train station so it can be loud at times. Other than that it's a great place! ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The best place I've ever been in France! The decoration and facilities of hotel made me feel relaxed and comfortable, reception desk was super nice and helpful. The place is very close to both train station and tourist sites. I would definitely stay here again if I come to Lyon. ”
- 19 May 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The place around the hotel is a bit interesting but the hotel itself is great. One gentleman at the front counter (Can't remember his name) is so super friendly and gave us great information on where to visit. Great rooms. ”
- 09 May 2014 Anonymous Canada