Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the hotel is close from the train station and the vieux port. the room is very small and noisy but quite clean. just the staff is not friendly at all, not very helpfull and not efficient! it was ok for a week end but I won t go back in this hotel. ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Really nice staff. Location near gare sncf and vieux port. Excellent to place if You want to visit Marseille ! ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Agata Poland
- “ Really close to the train station, and close to the center. Nice room, kind staff (despite problems with english). Good value for money. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Marseille has a big criminality. Nevertheless, within the hostel I felt safe and the rooms are very nice. It is a bit loud from the traffic. For two nights in Marseille it is an excellent place for the money. It is also very close to the train station. If I would be forced to go to Marseille again, I would book the same place. Marseille itself is questionable as a travel destination. ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Simon Switzerland