Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ bad isolated (noise), smoking room even if not booked, central located but in a bit a noisy area, good that there is 24h check-in ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Awesome hostel, would stay again next time. Staff was very friendly and helpful. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Iryna Ukraine
- “ Overall good value for what we paid. Our room was clean and comfortable. The security could have been a little tighter--the lock on our door was pretty basic (no deadbolt or keycards here) and they let us in after hours without question. Something to consider given that this hostel is located in the heart of the Red Light District. All in all, we had a good experience and found the location to be very convenient given that we only had two days in the city. ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The Staff is very kindly i have to say, but it seems they are not very good with there bookings. When we arrived they didn't book us a room, however the gave us an upgrade to there vip room and charge us nothing, so they where very kindly. The day we left there where also people who had problems. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Harmen Netherlands