Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great value for price, clean rooms, cozy independent atmosphere. always someone at desk 24/7 so also very safe later at night ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Kayla Canada
- “ I loved this little hotel! This was the best value I have ever gotten in my travels! I stayed for an entire week and have already arranged a visit again in May! Also, the cafe downstairs is out of this world! There aren't enough words to fully express my happiness with the Hotel Villa. I read some of the reviews from a few years ago and was skeptical, but this place has really upped its game. The staff even let me store my luggage for a few hours while I waited for a bus! ”
- 08 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hotel was awesome! The location was excellent, 2 min to walk to the subway station and 3 station to downtown from that station. Chinatown, basilic of nortordam were abt 10-15 min to walk. Also there are some fast food right next to the hotel. Wifi was working great. The room was pretty and bathroom was clean. The staff didn't speak English very well and some were not very helpful but it might be because of English. Eventually my friend and I love here and definitely will stay again. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Chika Japan
- “ I left and checked into hotel. I hostel all the time but this place was so gross. I just took the. 115$ loss because I couldn't stay there I didn't feel safe. ”
- 02 Sep 2014 laura Canada
- “ The front desk staff was amazingly friendly, helpful, and accommodating!!! Their attitudes made the stay an absolute pleasure! ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Craig USA
- “ bad isolated (noise), smoking room even if not booked, central located but in a bit a noisy area, good that there is 24h check-in ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Switzerland