Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The management upsold us on an offsite apartment with a "full kitchen". This kitchen dis not have any pots, pans, cutlery or plates. It has not been cleaned in months and you coyld feel the layers of dirt. AVOID!!! ”
- 28 Aug 2017 Stewart Canada
- “ Small rooms, had to pay more than was expecting, beds very uncomfortable, no parking, terrible wifi. Only upside was the location was amazing. ”
- 14 Aug 2017 Matthew Canada
- “ Cleaning staff came by every day, which was great. All the staff that I talked to were very friendly and helpful. It was a VERY convenient location! I would absolutely stay here again, and I would recommend it to everyone. It felt much more like a "hotel" than a "hostel" - the rooms were big and nice, the bathrooms were big, modern, and very clean. I can't believe that I paid so little, and yet it was a better experience than I've had at "real" hotels here in the states. ”
- 09 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA