Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location in terns of where the hostel is located in the city. However, the street is very public and very very loud at night. I would suggest extra attention to those coming in at night. I walked in pretty late every night and the desk attendant never even glanced my way (Maybe they didn't hear me). Because the stairs are so accessible from the front door, it made me nervous about the possibility that anyone could walk right in and break into a room if they wanted to. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ My girlfriend and I stayed here and had an amazing experience. First off, the hotel was extremely clean. Not a problem at all. Yes, the room was very small, but at about the quarter the price of a larger-room hotel in the area, this was nothing to complain about. Therewas enough space in the room for ourselves and all of our luggage. The staff had a little trouble understanding us, but was very kind. The only potential complaint was that the elevator was a bit noisy at times, but not unbearable. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Lucas USA
- “ great value for price, clean rooms, cozy independent atmosphere. always someone at desk 24/7 so also very safe later at night ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Kayla Canada
- “ I loved this little hotel! This was the best value I have ever gotten in my travels! I stayed for an entire week and have already arranged a visit again in May! Also, the cafe downstairs is out of this world! There aren't enough words to fully express my happiness with the Hotel Villa. I read some of the reviews from a few years ago and was skeptical, but this place has really upped its game. The staff even let me store my luggage for a few hours while I waited for a bus! ”
- 08 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA