Hotel Waterloo & Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worse hostel I have yet stayed in New Zealand ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Richard England
- “ Good hostel ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Vitor Brazil
- “ Chided like a 3 year old by the lady manager for leaving my pack in the locker room.One of the only Hostels on the planet who charge you for leaving your pack for an hour. Its unfortunate when Hostel staff are unpleasant, unfriendly and unhelpful.. Otherwise, good location next to train station, nice rooms. Nice guy on the desk who kinda fit the whole Hobbit vibe when we first got there, unpleasant manager lady the next day setting scene for an unpleasant stay.. Helpful customer service anybody? ”
- 30 Jan 2015 Kyle Australia
- “ No atmosphere. No possibility to store luggage for free. No cozy livingroom. Didn't feel like nice hostel, more like cheap hotel with small rooms and bunkbeds. ”
- 16 Nov 2014 Anonymous Netherlands