Hotel Windsor Mumbai
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There were no lockers in the room. The door to the balcony had no lock either. Nothing got stolen though. Staff is very friendly and helpful. ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Sophia Germany
- “ Internet could reach rooms,would make the stay much better. Not Turing it off at night would as well. Rooms were clean - shower heads would be nice in the future. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Needs lot of improvement as regards to cleanliness, security of luggage(because there were no lockers in the dormitory for luggage), the room phone connection was not working, one of the two electric sockets was broken, the kitchen was not clean. The only plus point was the staff and the management were very co-operative. ”
- 25 Jan 2013 JAY India
- “ No hot water during anytime of the day ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ Good place to stay as the rooms were at reasonable rate, the location was atrategic and staff were friendly as well. Rooms were clean and a hot water bucket can be brought to the room but sometimes it doesn't arrive so you have to keep asking the staff. The owners were great though and very friendly Even providing some tips. I would definitely stay there again if I visit mumbai ”
- 17 Dec 2012 Anonymous Malaysia