Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ The people at the hotel, specially Makoto, were extremely kind. You feel very well received. The hotel is very well located 'cause there is a subway and a JR line one block and a half from the hotel, so it was very easy to move around. It is a simple hotel, but I'd definetly get back there. ”
- 18 February 2013 Mariana Mexico
- “ The hotel is very near to the subway, and the staff are very friendly & helpful. They also communicates very well in English. The room is basic but very clean. I will definitely stay with them again for my next visit. ”
- 8 December 2012 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Tiny rooms, but ok regarding the price. Location good because of the very nearby station. Very sweet staff. More a cheap business hotel than a backpackers hostel, dont choose this to meet other travellers. ”
- 14 July 2012 Mette Louise