Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very nice hotel and I really enjoyed my stay - great location to use as a base for exploring Tokyo. ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Emily England
- “ The hotel is near from JR and subway station, it's only 10 minutes walking. Many restaurants around this area and there is many shops also. Very recommended hotel. Will be back again definitely:) ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Ruri Indonesia
- “ While in Japan we stayed at a few hotels/hostels and Hotel Yanagibashi was for us the best value with the best location. Close to the railway and 1 stop from Akihabara. Our primary needs were: a clean place to stay and keep our belongings while in town, and a staff that communicates well in English. These were all met, but response times on emails varied a lot and we would have stayed again at hotel Yanagibashi if it were not for late reply to an inquiry. I will stay here again if returning. ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Jørn Are Norway
- “ A very small business hotel with an AMAZING staff at the front desk. They room was small, old, but VERY clean. I would definitely stay here again- it was convenient, inexpensive and quiet! ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Sarah USA