Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Internet was 50 rp/hr, so didn't try that. The garden was very nice to sit at, they offered a cup of tea to welcome you. There were rooms on the balcony, where outside your door you have a table to sit and enjoy the evening. Food seemed expensive, didn't try that either. Room was fine, bathroom big. The place was relatively clean. Outside could have used a wipe, it was dusty. ”
- 20 Nov 2012 Anonymous Estonia
- “ This hostel would have been better if they had properly maintained the nice garden they have and improve on the general outlook and cleanness. Unforfortunately the lackadaisy attitude of his staff doesn't help. The price I paid thru was expensive and nearby hostels with better conditions is much better and half the price. I move out the next day to a much cheaper and cleaner hostel nearby. The food they served is very expensive, about 50% higher than others in the area. ”
- 28 Oct 2012 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ really nice hotel with the friendliest staff i ever met!!! ”
- 17 Sep 2011 Andrea